I intend to just release a full-color, hard cover edition. It will not be as "affordable" as the other engineering books but I will keep the price below $100, if possible. Color printed books are not cheap to begin with, and for Amazon KDP it can come up to 3-4 times that of plain black and white print edition.
But I assure you, my readers, that it will be worth every cent to get a copy of this book when it is ready. The amount of work put in to ensure quality content and images are definitely not mesasured in dollars and cents.
I look forward to your support, through purchase and by word-of-mouth recommendations. It's been a grilling yet rewarding journey for the past couple of months. I believe there will be more engineering books to follow, if things work out for my collaborations with ASTER and the Singapore Army.
So stay tune for new updates.









No comments:
Post a Comment