The book is currently available as paperback in full-color edition. It will also be available as hard cover in full-color, but because Amazon's hard cover does not support 8" x 10" format, I will need to adjust the manuscript to fit the nearest available size. This will take some time so if you can't wait, then order the paperback.
Printing in full-color is much more costly (3-4 times that of black on white), so I cannot sell at the normal low price like I did for the other engineering books. But I have kept the price as afforable as I can—for now as goodwill and promotion period, with a minimum royalty margin. So get this book as soon as you can. Click on the book cover to go to the Amazon order page.
The hard cover edition should be available in 3-4 weeks time but it will be more costly as I intend to use premium colors for this book format (first time trying). Still, I hope to keep the price below $100 (USD, of course).
That's all for the update, for now...
Ps: There will not be a Kindle ebook edition (at least not in the near foreseeable future).









No comments:
Post a Comment